Am I the right coach for you?
When you are considering coaching or therapy, you are presented with a wide choice – people, techniques, venue, location, types of therapy – how do you decide? Although there is no simple answer, talking to someone is a good way of telling if they could be the right person for you. It is important that you feel comfortable and trust the person you see. Everyone is different and no one coach fits all!
To help you decide…
– There is a short video of me here
– I offer FREE no obligation 20-minute telephone consultation
These will give the chance to assess whether we are on the same wavelength, give you a feel of how I work, and it will give me an opportunity to assess if I am going to be able to help you.
Time for you … and only you
Rather than the usual 50 – 60 minute session, I offer 90 minute appointments. I have found that this is much more cost effective.
Can I help everyone?
I know of excellent coaches and therapists with different specialisms to mine – and if I think they are better placed to help you, I will put you in touch with them.
I have appointments available in
- Harrow at The Body Factory.
- Various high-end venues in Central London – including TOG buildings – Stanley Building and the Gridiron in St Pancras.
I also offer
- Home Visits
- Secure on line appointments