Sue Gray Coaching, Therapy & Meditation
Terms & Conditions – May 2018
Coaching, Meditation, Hypnotherapy and NLP all rely on the commitment and motivation from both the coach/ therapist and the client to get the best results. Part of the work is done in the consulting room and part of the work is done outside – eg
- specific homework,
- listening to CD’s or recordings,
- putting changes and new learnings into practice,
- and of course, meditation practice of 10 minutes twice a day.
As the client, when you agree to undertake a course of coaching/ treatment you also agree to engage with the process, complete any work and meditation practices that you are at appropriate times. It is with commitment and partnership working that you will see the best results.
Therapy Sessions & Fees
Each standard session lasts approximately 90 minutes and the agreed fee per session is as stated on www.suegray.co.uk.
Please pay in advance by bank transfer, for the FIRST session. After that, you may pay in advance by bank transferor you can pay at the end of each session by cash. You may pay in advance for a block of sessions, should we agree on the likely number of therapy or meditation or coaching sessions. If you pay in advance for SIX or more sessions we may agree a discount of up to 10%. This may be subject to change from time to time, but any change in fees will be agreed between us.
My cancellation policy requires at least 24 hours notice of cancellation via telephone, text or email. If an appointment is cancelled with less notice then the full session fee will apply.
On occasion unforeseen circumstances may make it necessary for Sue Gray to cancel an appointment or course or seminar and accordingly we reserve the right to cancel seminars where appropriate. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and we will either refund the full seminar fee or, if you request, move the training to an alternative date. Liability for any losses other than the seminar costs will not be accepted.
You commit to attend the appointments that we make. There are two good reasons for this.
- Your attendance at the appointment is part of your commitment to the on-going treatment.
- If you do not cancel in a reasonable time then you have stopped someone else having that appointment.
Arriving Late for an Appointment
If you are running late, please let me know as soon as possible. I will do my best to make a full session available, but this often depends on appointments subsequent to your booking and so cannot be guaranteed. If your session needs to be curtailed due to your late arrival then the session fee remains payable in full.
Your privacy is important to us and collecting some data from you helps us to help you better.
We promise to:
- Keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your data
- Give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time
- Hold your data securely in accordance with my internal security policy and the law.
Everything you say will be treated in the strictest confidence with the following exceptions:
- Self-Harm: I may need to contact your GP if it appears that you are suicidal or intend to carry out serious self-harm.
- Abuse or Injury to a Minor: I am legally required to report any abuse towards a minor to the appropriate authorities should you divulge any such information to me.
Standards of Behaviour
I undertake to treat you with respect and not to abuse the trust you put in me. I will use best practice at all times in our mutual interest. In return,
- You undertake not to harm yourself, or any other person, including me, or any property belonging either to me or any other person.
- You agree not to come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those medications prescribed by your doctor.
- If you do come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs or demonstrate violent/abusive behaviour, I reserve the right to cancel the session and refuse any further therapy sessions.
Sue Gray and its affiliates provide access to the Sue Gray website (the “website”) and sell our services and products to you subject to the Terms and Conditions set out on this page and all applicable laws. Please read them carefully before using the Sue Gray website. By accessing and browsing the website, as a guest you signify your agreement and accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Sue Gray with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect. In addition, when you use any current or future Sue Gray service, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service.
This site is owned and operated by Sue Gray. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Sue Gray, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Damage to Your Computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our equipment as a result of using this website.
Links from Website
Sue Gray has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Terms and Conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
Your Use of The Website
By submitting information, you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age or a minor with parental consent to use the Service, that you are eligible to use the Service, and that you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. Sue Gray does not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Sue Gray website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.