CBT-i, Coaching, Meditation, Hypnotherapy and NLP all rely on the commitment and motivation from both the coach/ therapist and the client to get the best results. Part of the work is done in the consulting room and part of the work is done outside – eg
- specific homework,
- listening to CD’s or recordings,
- putting changes and new learnings into practice,
- meditation practice of around 10 minutes twice a day.
As the client, when you agree to undertake a course of coaching/ therapy you also agree to engage with the process, complete any work and meditation practices that you are at appropriate times. It is with commitment and partnership working that you will see the best results.
Permission to contact GP, Counsellor etc
I may ask to contact your GP or counsellor (or both, if necessary) to clarify whether hypnotherapy, meditation or coaching is contra-indicated OR if there is something in your medical background that may cause complications should hypnotherapy or coaching be undertaken or meditation taught.
A committed and motivated client is likely to achieve their realistic goals. A cure is not guaranteed, and it would not be ethical to make this claim. A guide to therapy duration and the number of sessions required will be provided at the initial consultation however this will be regularly reviewed during your therapy and any changes to this will be discussed with you.
Therapy duration and number of sessions estimates are based on those provided to previous clients, however, as all clients and conditions are unique these estimates are subject to change.
Therapy Sessions & Fees
Each standard session lasts approximately 60 or 90 minutes, depending on the appointment booked.
You may book one session at a time or a package of sessions. My current prices are on the website. Any change in fees will be agreed upon between us.
You may pay in advance for a block of sessions, should we agree on the likely number of therapy or meditation or coaching sessions. Invoices are issued on request.
BANK DETAILS – SORT CODE – 07 01 16
ACCOUNT NO – 31005365
NAME – MS S T GRAY
You commit to attend the appointments that we make. There are two good reasons for this.
- Your attendance at the appointment is part of your commitment to the on-going treatment.
- If you do not cancel in a reasonable time then you have stopped someone else having that appointment.
At present all sessions are on ZOOM.
Arriving Late for an Appointment
If you are running late, please let me know as soon as possible – preferably by texting me on 07792 447331. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate lost time, this is not always possible and therefore please understand that the session may have to finish at the originally scheduled finish time.
We will do our best to make a full session available, but this often depends on appointments subsequent to your booking and so cannot be guaranteed. Extra room booking fees may need to be paid at some venues. If your session needs to be curtailed due to your late arrival then the session fee remains payable in full.
Contact outside of Sessions
If you need support outside a session, please text or email me, and I will contact you when I am able to do so. If a call goes over 30 minutes or is more than once in a week then the time may be chargeable at our normal Coaching and Therapy rates.
If it is necessary to contact you this will normally be done by email or text. If a telephone message is left for you, only the caller’s first name and telephone number will be left, and no mention of therapy will be made.
It is your responsibility to update me of any changes to your contact details.
My cancellation policy requires at least 24 hours notice of cancellation via telephone, text or email. If an appointment is canceled with less notice, then the full session fee will apply.
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may make it necessary for Sue Gray to cancel an appointment or course or seminar.
If I cancel an appointment, you are entitled to a full refund for the session or we will arrange an alternative appointment.
I reserve the right to cancel seminars where appropriate. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and we will arrange a refund of the full seminar fee or, if you agree, move the training to an alternative date. Liability for any losses other than the seminar costs will not be accepted.
Your privacy is important to us and collecting some data from you helps me to help you better.
We promise to:
- Keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your data
- Give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time
- Hold your data securely in accordance with my internal policy and the law.
Everything you say will be treated in the strictest confidence with the following exceptions:
- Self-Harm: I may need to contact your GP if it appears that you are suicidal or intend to carry out serious self-harm.
- Abuse or Injury to a Minor: I am legally required to report any abuse towards a minor to the appropriate authorities should you divulge any such information to me.
Standards of Behaviour
I undertake to treat you with respect and not to abuse the trust you put in me. I will use best practice at all times in our mutual interest. In return,
- You undertake not to harm yourself, or any other person, including me, or any property belonging either to me or any other person.
- You agree not to come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those medications prescribed by your doctor.
- If you do come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs or demonstrate violent/abusive behaviour, I reserve the right to cancel the session and refuse any further therapy sessions.
Sue Gray is registered as a Data Controller and as such I keep your records in a locked filing cabinet in my office. Some emails and text messages and your contact details may be on my computer/ tablet/phone that are password protected. Privacy and other policies available on request.