THREE STEPS TO STOP SNORING QUICKLY
If you want to quickly stop snoring and start to sleep well again, read on!! My Three Step Plan is designed to help you sleep peacefully and get a refreshing night sleep. You can banish the snores, snorts and wheezes in just a few weeks! The plan combines scientifically proven Mouth & Tongue Exercises with Singing and Stop Snoring Therapy & Coaching sessions. Did you know that Hypnotherapy is proven to be very effective Stop Snoring treatment?
STEP ONE – Stop Snoring Exercises
First of all, start practising these free, simple Stop Snoring Exercises. They are proven to help you stop snoring, but you need to practice them often – at least a few times a day. The best way to remember to practice these Stop Snoring Exercises is to make them a habit and enjoy doing them.
- Practice them in the car
- Add a few Stop Snoring Exercises to your bathroom routine morning and evening
- Select one an hour to focus on
- Simple Snoring Exercises with Added Benefits
You can get other benefits from practising these exercises.
- You can use them as a form of mindfulness by practising them for a few minutes four or more times a day.
- The muscle tone in your mouth and tongue will improve
- You can make them into a game. If you can laugh and have fun doing them, that will switch on your parasympathetic nervous system -your Thrive, Sleep and Smile mode, which is what you need to relax and sleep well.
Mouth and Tongue Exercises
- Slowly repeat each vowel out loud 20 times. Make sure your mouth opens wide and exaggerate the movements.
- Push the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth and slide the tongue backwards. Repeat 20 times.
- Suck your tongue upward. As you do it, see how much of your tongue you get to touch the roof of your mouth. Repeat 20 times.
- Next, push the back of your tongue downwards, focusing on keeping the tip of your tongue touching your bottom front teeth.
- With your mouth open, move your jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Next, move your jaw to the left and hold for 30 seconds.
- With your mouth open, tighten and loosen the muscle at the back of your throat. Do this repeatedly for 30 seconds. You can use a mirror to see the uvula move up and down if you want. The uvula is the ball at the back of your mouth.
STEP 2 – Singing for Snoring
Add singing sessions to your day. It may sound strange, but you are less likely to snore if you sing. It makes sense if you think about how the Stop Snoring Exercises work. They get you to exercise your mouth and tongue. Singing also exercises your mouth, tongue and throat muscles – just what the Stop Snoring Exercises aim to do. Make sure. you open your mouth wide and smile as you sing! There is even a Singing for Snorers website!
STEP 3 – Stop Snoring Coaching and Therapy
Stop Snoring exercises do work – but you have to practice them! If you want faster results, why not combine the exercises with a few sessions of Stop Snoring Coaching and Therapy? The results are excellent, and you should quickly find that you are sleeping peacefully through the night and waking refreshed in the morning. Hypnotherapy works very well for snoring.
How does Hypnotherapy work for Snoring?
Snoring Hypnotherapy works by teaching your unconscious mind to become aware of when you are or are about to start snoring. As your unconscious mind learns, it moves you to a more comfortable position on your side, perhaps, where you do not snore. Other hypnotic instructions could be for your mouth to close and for you to breathe in and out gently through your nose. I always like to add that you will feel relief and comfort as you sleep quietly, sleep deeper and wake feeling refreshed in the morning.
Sleep Coaching for Snoring
My sleep coaching is included with the therapy sessions and will make sure that you are following a good evening routine, and help you make small changes to your lifestyle that will help you sleep better, such as drinking more water, losing some weight, having a shower before bed to clear your nose and how to keep your mouth closed at night.
When you’re Fed Up with Counting Sheep,
Talk to Me, I’ll Help You Sleep
NHS – How to Stop Snoring https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/snoring/
Easy Snoring Remedies – WebMD – https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/easy-snoring-remedies
Singing for Snorers – https://www.singingforsnorers.com